Friday, August 26, 2011

Truks, trucks, and more trucks...

I must say that I LOVE this location and I'm soo thankful to my good friends parents for letting me use their property. Each time I go up there it's always different, which makes me work harder, but also it provides a little bit different session for each family. This time was no exception...in fact....this time we pulled out a bunch of the old trucks and just kept snapping away. It was fun to see how excited "Dad" got with each one that was brought out of the shop. I was excited as well...with each one that pulled out, I had visions in my head with what I could do with them. It was like a parking lot out in the field by the time we were all done though. :) We sure had us a good time!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment