Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ella & Brynne {10 days NEW}

As soon as I found out these two where on their way I could NOT help but wonder if they would ask me to do pictures. So when I got the email...I about jumped out of my seat! I was beyond excited! What's not to LOVE about identical twin baby girls???!!! This is just a couple that I quickly got my hands on. There will FOR SURE be more up in the next day or so! And their big brothers are just sooo glad they are finally here as well!


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

3 comments:

  1. We are DYING over here, you did such a fabulous job! Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenae's Mom who hasn't seen the twins in person yet can't thank you enough for your superb talent. These are just unbelievably ADORABLE. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your great gift. :)

    ReplyDelete