Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One of my FAVORITE families EVER!

I grew up with this family..or they grew up with me..or how every you want to say it..but I just CAN'T believe how old everyone is and that they are all going on missions for church, getting married, having babies, going to college, and the baby of the family is now a junior in high school!!! That just makes me feel old! This family is just beautiful inside and out and I'm so glad to know them. We were missing one brother who is currently serving a mission but they made sure not to leave him out...they made him a shirt as well and will be sending it along with these pictures. So much FUN!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment