Monday, August 22, 2011

Engaged....

What a FUN couple!!! I got to spend my evening with them last night and it was a blast! Mister "N" didn't know what to think of me in the beginning and was quite hesitant about the whole picture thing but it sure didn't take long to break him out of his shell. You can see that they are just fun loving and easy going people..which makes my job that much easier! I'm soo excited to photograph their wedding on....get this....11/11/2011!! Isn't that the coolest wedding date ever? So stay tuned for some bridal pictures and the wedding to come! If it's anything like these engagement pics..it will be a BLAST!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment