Saturday, May 5, 2012

Larry & Carla { Married 4-14-2012 }

I have known this beautiful woman for as long as I can remember really.  I grew up with her daughter.  We went to the same grade school, middle school, and high school.  It was so fun to get to meet up with them again and see a NEW family form and come together.  The week leading up to this wedding, it was just raining, and raining.  I was worried that we wouldn't get to do pictures outside. I prayed like crazy that the clouds would dry up and the rain would pass.  And LOOK at how it turned out!!!!  It was the most goregous day to get married!  Everything turned out just amazing and there was not one drop of rain the entier day...it actually warmed up a LOT!  Someone was looking down, giving a warm blessing on this Happy Couple. :)  Congrats you two Love Birds!

Here's a sneak peak....There's lots more...you may see more as I finish their album. 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks for stopping by!

~   Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for displaying such sweet pictures of Larry & my Mom's wedding! They are perfect...and make it a little less sad that we couldn't be there in person for their special day! :)

    ReplyDelete