Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Allison & Eric {MARRIED}

I LOVED being able to shoot this wedding!  Isn't this couple just BEAUTIFUL???  We lucked out with a gorgeous day...It couldn't have been better. Perfect locations...perfect couple. Just amazing!  I love weddings just for the fact that I get to see two separate families become one.  I'm sure this new family will have the best of times ahead of them.  Congrats Allison and Eric!  And THANK YOU for letting me capture such a special moment in your lives.  I wish all the best to you in this new adventure!

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!!! Allison is a good friend of mine; we both met in grade school and grew up together. So happy for them - what a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete