Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rebecca & Andrew {MARRIED}

This wedding was lots of fun. It was super cold but we lucked out and there was NO RAIN...almost unheard of here in the northwest in December! But no complaining from us! We just enjoyed the sun and the wonderful day. I enjoyed working with this couple. They were super sweet and you can just see how much they love each other. :) They have been super patient with me while I've tried to work through all the holidays in the last month. I'm happy to share their preview with you even though they are going to see them today anyway. :) Congrats Andrew and Rebecca! I hope your new life together is WONDERFUL!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment