Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ashley {2012 Senior}

This BEAUTIFUL girl happens to be related to me...she's my little cousin! I was so excited to be able to do her senior pictures.....even though I can NOT believe that she's graduating this year! I remember when she was born. That's just makes me feel super old! Anyway, she's been super patient with me and has waited quite a while for these pictures. With the holidays and the kids being off school and being out of town for a bit..I just haven't had the time to get things done on the computer like I've wanted. So for those of you still waiting for a preview or your CD...I promise...it's coming! I'm getting caught up!

Now...on to Beautiful Miss Ashley!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment