Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{ The '"C" Family }

I just LOVE this family! This happens to be because they are my cousins. Growing up I remember trips to Seattle to visit and to go to Wild Waves which was just up the street from their house. I even remember going and staying a few summers when the kids where little and helping change diapers and I even remember teaching the youngest girl how to say "Cool Dude" when she was 2! I have lots of fond memories of this family that I'm sure to never forget. And now they are all growing up and getting married! How does this happen??!! I wish I could stop time and keep everyone little for long enough but I just can't. :(

I had a great time photographing them...even though it rained on the whole trip up there and we kind of got a late start and lost quite a bit of light due to the clouds..we still got lucky and it didn't rain at all while we were taking pictures. And as you can see...we all had fun!

Stay on the look out for engagement pictures to come in the next couple weeks from Tyler and his new fiance! I'm sure it will be just as FUN-filled as this session was!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment