Monday, October 17, 2011

Riley Jo {1 Year Old}

Do you remember this picture???

Photobucket


Well....that was 1 year ago and now that beautiful baby girl is now a YEAR old and just as CUTE as can be! It seriously amazes me how fast the time flies and how much these little ones grow. I love to see their personalities blossom. Little Miss Riley has just turned in to such a fun little girl. She sure loved laughing at her Daddy. I feel blessed to know this beautiful family and also a bit sad that my sweet Tanner didn't get little Riley's Mom as his 1st grade teacher this year. :( He was really hoping...and so was I. That's ok..he still gets to see her in the halls. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment