Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's all about L.O.V.E.

Ok...I promise this will be the last post about these two precious little girls. I just finished up their album and fell in love with these images.

While I was editing this first image I couldn't help but see a heart and just feel the love that these two little girls have for each other...even if they don't know it yet. The bond they share will be the strongest of any bond they will ever know.

Photobucket


Photobucket


And...just look at these two brothers. Aren't they just the sweetest?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing such a fantastic job on taking fabulous photos of my new little granddaughters with their handsome & beautiful dad and mom. :)
    Grandma Paula

    ReplyDelete