Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Riley Jo {7 days new}

When I first found out that my son's 1st grade teacher was expecting I was just praying inside that she'd ask me to do some newborn portraits for her....and when she did..I was beyond excited! My son LOVED her as his teacher and boy do I wish she would have moved up each year with him. :( She was his favorite teacher so far...and I loved her as well.

I got to meet some of Riley Jo's extended family while I was there. They were all so kind and you could tell that they all just LOVE her to pieces! The first grand baby on daddy's side of the family...I think she's going to be one spoiled little girl! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We got off to kind of a rough start with her peeing all over mom before we could even get the first shot! I could tell how this shoot was going to go just from that! She did a few more times but once we got her full and nice a warm...she was OUT! A PERFECT little model! What more could you ask for?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

blog signature

1 comment: