Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Old Friends

I love it when I get to meet up with friends from the past and see what they've been up to over the years! I grew up just across the street from this cute family...it's sure grown over the years! And all girl cousins?! Maybe some day there will be a baby boy in the family? ;0) They took me to a new location here in Vancouver and I'm happy to say that it's a keeper! I LOVED this location, even if the waterfalls weren't turned on! There were so many cute ones...I had SUCH a hard time choosing! My favorites are the individuals of the girls...SO PRETTY! Their moms are all going to be in trouble when they all grow up!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment