Monday, September 20, 2010

A new Favorite spot.....

well...and they are some of my favorite people too! I was so thrilled when Alisha asked me to do their whole families' pictures. And then when she mentioned that they wanted them done at her parents house out in the woods...I was super excited! But as we drove up the long drive way and pulled up...I got BEYOND EXCITED! And as we walked around the property...I was in heaven! This whole place had everything that I wanted for this session...even old rusty trucks and a shop/barn! And we got SUPER lucky and only had a few rain drops at the end of the session. PERFECT!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


blog signature

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Those are awesome! Great place too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look great. I love the one with kids by the fence. I think you can make anyone look good.

    ReplyDelete