Thursday, April 29, 2010

{Engaged}

This BEAUTIFUL lady is like a little sister to me. I started babysitting her and her 4 siblings when I was just 9 years old! So needless to say, they are very close to my heart. When I heard the news that she was engaged, I just couldn't believe it....how was it possible that she was old enough to be getting married?!? That would mean that I would have to be MUCH older than I really feel!

Despite the fact that it makes me feel SUPER old....I'm beyond HAPPY for her! I was honored to do some engagement pictures for her, mostly because I haven't seen her in forever, and also because that meant I got to meet her groom-to-be. I for sure had to approve before I let her just go off and get married!! ;-) He is super sweet and as you can tell in the pictures...he absolutely adores her. I know they will be just great for each other. I'm excited to do their wedding pictures in less than 2 months! Congrats you two!!! I love you!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

blog signature

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! They look great together and are very photogenic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH thanks Bethy! we had such a great time and the pictures turned out amazing!!!!! we can't wait for the wedding! thank you so much and i am glad you approve of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first one, what an adorable couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCKED this shoot! Love them all. Great hand shot!!

    ReplyDelete