Saturday, March 20, 2010

A walk through the park...

It was a great pleasure to photograph this beautiful expecting mommy. She her self is a photographer so it was super fun to follow her and her daughter around the park capturing those moments for her. I know how hard it is to get pictures of your self with your kids so I was glad to help out. She's expecting her little guy to come any day now...(we were hoping that our walk in the park would put her in to labor..but it didn't). Good luck in the next few weeks! You will do GREAT!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

(This is my FAVORITE!)

blog signature

2 comments:

  1. THese are totally AWESOME! Nice work Beth!! I really like the one with the geese, the tree one is awesome and the one with the reflection is super cute too! What park was that at?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This was at the Crystal Springs Rhododendron garden in Portland. I'd never been there before but now I LOVE it! Awesome place for sure!

    ReplyDelete