Saturday, January 30, 2010

[Luke] 4 1/2 Weeks

I don't know if I can say it enough...how much I LOVE photographing newborns. This little guy was almost 5 weeks old by the time my camera finally saw him but he was still pretty well behaved. Of course once we were done with the session he was out cold and wouldn't wake up for anything...seems that's how it goes...I guess I'm good at wearing them out. Heehee.
Mom did a great job helping out and just look a the beautiful big sisters...I loved their skirts! It was great to see you guys again....You CD will be on it's way shortly. Enjoy the sneak peak!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment