Monday, July 13, 2009

The $50 Special is coming to an END!

If you are still interested in scheduling a photo session with me NOW is your chance!!!!
I'm offering the $50 special until the end of August and my days are filling up so hurry and book your session! No matter if its family, child, newborn, maternity, senior, engagement portraits, etc. Any session is only $50 but only until the end of August!


Starting September 1st, the price will go back up but I have decided to lower my price on the family session to $150 instead of $175, and the single session will be $100 instead of $125.

You can call me or email me with a date and I'll be sure to get you scheduled!

Thank you to EVERYONE that has booked a session in the last couple of months. It has been great to meet you. And THANK YOU to all the people that have given me referrals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment