Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SPECIAL!!!!!

Since times are tough for everyone right now I thought I'd try to help by offering a special promotion. It will help you get those family photos that you've been wanting and it will help me get some more business so it's a win/win situation for all...right?!? I'm not sure how long I will be offering this special....so get in while you can! It's the perfect time for those spring/summer family portraits, senior portraits, and even all those cute little newborns out there just waiting for their first modeling debut! So are you ready for the big news?????!!!!!!!



*All sessions are $50 and you receive the CD with all the copy rights to make as many prints as you wish. (regular price is $175...WHAT A SAVINGS!!!!!)

*And if you refer someone to me that I don't know (or know very little :) ) that books a session within 2 weeks of your session I will give you a FREE 11x14 print.



So what are you waiting for?????? Call me...email me...make a comment...come visit me...whatever you want to do to make your appointment. I'm waiting!




4 comments:

  1. Hey Bethany! Our family is coming out to visit in August for a few weeks. This great offer wouldn't still by chance be available for when we are in town would it? :) Either way, we need our pictures done. I miss the NW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i so wish we were closer so you could do our family pictures! i would take you up on the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, count me in! We've been thinking about that for a while! Great timing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My name is Ashley. I am a friend of Amber and Mia Linh. Amber told me you were were having an amazing special on your photography services. I have seen Amber and Mai Linh's family photos that you did and they are amazing. I would love to get in on you special, if you are still honoring it? Please contact me at ashmm102001@comcast.net. Let me know if you are still running your special and what your available schedule is. I have been wanting to get some family photos I just didn't know who to go to? Amber and Mai Linh suggested you. That is when Amber said you were runnig a special. Thank you and I will look forward to hearing from you soon. Ashley

    ReplyDelete