Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FAST, FAST, FAST

That's the perfect way to descibe my photo session with these two adorable munchkins. They were on the move the whole time. Which was good for me...I got a little exercise and some experience with fast kiddos. I really did enjoy working with them. I was happy that I got a few shots of them actually looking at the camera. I just LOVED the Cowboy outfit. It fit mister "N" just perfectly. It was really great to meet your sweet family. Enjoy your sneak peak. Your album is done and ready for you! Thanks again for letting me chase your sweet kids around for a bit!!! Maybe next time we can get Mom and Dad in the pictures too!?!


I just had to put this one in there. It makes me laugh every time I see it!












Her Momma warned me that most of the time when you say smile she will give the "stinker" face instead. Well, I got it a few times. It's still cute though. Hard to not be cute at 18months right?





No comments:

Post a Comment