Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ruby {8 days New}

How sweet is this precious bundle?  She is welcomed into this world by her mommy and daddyand two big {or not so big} brothers.  It was less than 1 year ago that I photographed Mr. "F" as a new born.  Little did we all know that we would be doing the same thing again soo soon...but with a pretty little girl instead!  These sweet parents are going to have some crazy times ahead but they will make it all work just fine...they are AMAZING!  These 3 can not get any cuter!  When Mom said she wanted a picture of all 3 together...I was a bit hesitant at first...I mean....3 kids UNDER 3 all looking somewhat decent...I didn't know if we could pull it off but I think we got a few keepers...even if Miss Ruby wasn't super happy about it.  :)  The 3 will grow up to be the best of friends..I just know it!
NOW..on to the CUTENESS...









Thanks for stopping by!

~Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment