Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sun River Family

I was SOOO excited when I was asked to to this family's pictures...not only because they are so fun and I hadn't seen most of them for a long time...but because they were having a family reunion and wanted to have pictures of EVERYONE...AND they would all be together..in...SunRiver, Oregon!  I've never been so I was super excited for this opportunity.  I just couldn't pass it up and I'm soo glad that I didn't!  The weather was BEAUTIFUL and they were super awesome to work with!  So thanks for making it a trip to remember....I hope you enjoy your preview!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!
~Bethany

1 comment: