Sunday, June 17, 2012

Evan & Kayla {Engaged}

I had soo much fun with this couple.  Engagement portraits are one of my favorite to shoot because I get to capture that sweet and fun young love in their eyes.  Makes me think back to when I was engaged (11 years ago!!  eekkk!).  I'm super excited to shoot their wedding in August too!  Who wouldn't want to be there for a special tap dance number but the two main attractions??  I'm totally in!  Enjoy your preview and good luck on all the wedding planning!

 Here's a rather large preview...I couldn't pick just a few!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment