Saturday, March 10, 2012

Finn { 8 days new }

Little Finn was such a sweet baby to work with. He flashed me a few smiles that just melted my heart. When he'd get a little fussy his daddy would sing him a song and it was the SWEETEST thing EVER...as soon as he heard his voice he would calm down and relax into a sweet slumber. His daddy sure had the magic touch! And of course we had to get a few pictures of big brother...Can you say...HANDSOME!!! He's gonna be a lady killer for sure! He even gave me a few big hugs before I left...SWOON...it may have just been the fact that I gave him candy..or maybe it's just me?? I'm gonna pretend that it's me. :) Thanks "H" Family for being so patient and I hope you enjoy your preview!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment