Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{ Piper }

It's been about 6 months since I've photographed Miss Piper and I think I've missed those sweet eyes and cute smile! It was super fun to photograph the whole family outdoors at Cathedral Park...even if it was SUPER cold. We lucked out with yet another DRY Saturday for their session! Piper was a trooper in the cold and so were mom and dad!

This time of year is probably my favorite for all the beautiful colors all around. It sure reminds me of all the wonderful things in life to be grateful for!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I love them and can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for working with a grumpy baby and tired mom!

    ReplyDelete