Monday, September 19, 2011

One Lucky Man

This family has been SOOOOOO patient in waiting for their preview! THANK YOU! I came down with a nasty kidney infection...well, maybe while I was shooting their session last Saturday. I just didn't realize how bad it was until Monday when I went in to the Dr. And that's when everything got pretty awful. It completely wiped me out this last week and I am just now trying to get back on my feet and get caught up on these pictures.

This session was super fun...but DANG HOT!!! I think this happened to be the hottest weekend of the whole year! They were such troopers and even ended up walking about a mile on this trail to fine that awesome bridge.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

2 comments:

  1. I love them! can't wait to see the rest! Kami cracks me up in the first picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this family! Loved Kami's expression in the first pic...reminds me of her mom. :) Hee hee. Beautiful pics Bethany.

    ReplyDelete