Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A FEW CHANGES...

As of August 1, 2011, here are the new prices...

Session Deposit - $50
(This is in addition to your session fee and is non-refundable. This fee is to secure your date and time. I can not guarantee your session until this fee has been paid.)

Single Session - $150 - 1 person

Family Session - $200 - 2-5 people ($10 per extra person)

Senior Session - $210 - Includes 40 free wallets

Newborn Session - $220 - Includes 1- 11x14 wall portrait of your choice from the session

Weddings/Events - Call for pricing and availability


The Session Deposit is a new thing that will be required for all sessions. This deposit can be paid here on my blog over to the right under the Photo Session Fee/Balances section. Once I receive confirmation of this payment your time and date will be secured!


All sessions that have already been book with me previous to August 1st are locked in at the original price and do not need to pay the session deposit.



One last thing.....

The beach session is this Saturday, August 6th. I still have a few time slots open so if you are interested please email me at bdphotographyinc@gmail.com or call 971-222-7776 for more information!


I'm looking forward to working with all of you!!!



Thanks for stopping by!
blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment