Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Wedding BLISS

A wedding on a beautiful Summer evening! Can't get much better than this...
I had soo much fun photographing this couple on their special day. They made the time pass quickly and made me feel like part of the clan. I'll admit that I was a bit nervous when I got the call to do this wedding but all my nerves went away the first time I met the bride. She was so wonderful and kind. Thanks guys for letting me be there for your special day! Here's just a tiny portion of what I captured that day...I'm sure there will be more to come as I go through all them all!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment