Monday, July 18, 2011

A FEW CHANGES & MINI SESSION INFO!

Starting August 1st, there will be a few changes happening. I've been doing a lot of thinking and with things getting busier and my time seeming to get less and less with each passing day, I've had to change things up a little with my photography business. So keep an eye out for the announcement at the beginning of August!!!


On another note...I'm opening up a few days in the coming months for Family Mini Sessions. Each day there will be 6 time slots, with each session being 20-25 minutes in length. These session will be rain or shine and there will not be an option for rescheduling at the mini session price.

Here's all the details that you'll need to know:

*$90-up to 5 people ($10/extra person)
*$40 deposit due at time of booking (non-refundable)
*Minimum of 20 images on CD with copyright release
*CANNOT be used for Senior OR Newborn Portrait sessions
*These sessions are intended for Family's


DATES & LOCATIONS

July 30, 2011 - Cathedral Park

August 27, 2011 - Esther Short Park

September 24, 2011 - Cathedral Park

October 15, 2011 - Esther Short Park

October 22, 2011 - Cathedral Park

November 12, 2011 - Cathedral Park


TIMES

10:00am

10:35am

11:10am

1:00pm

1:35pm

2:10pm


I will take suggestions on locations but can not guarantee other locations than what is listed here.

To book your session, please email me at bdphotographyinc@gmail.com with your date and time that you'd like. Once I email you back with a confirmation, head back here to my blog and pay your deposit by clicking on the yellow PAY NOW button to the right and click on mini session deposit. Once your payment has been excepted your time slot will be closed.

If there are any questions Please feel free to email me!

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment