Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Porter { 8days old}

I feel like it took FOREVER for this little guy to get here but that could be because I know about him when he was just about 5 weeks along in his Mommy's tummy. I have been waiting 8 months for him to finally arrive so we could take pictures. Isn't he just sweet?! I think he's the smallest newborn that I've photographed. He was only 6lbs 2oz at birth. We had our fill of poo...and pee...but I think his Mom and Dad will agree that it was all worth it. Big sister on the other hand wasn't feeling to great so she didn't really want to have anything to do with him that day...but I'm glad she was happy enough for a few family shots. I love this family soo much and am so excited for their cute little family. Congrats again you guys! He's Perfect!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bethany,
    I'm Cass's sister and you don't know me but I wanted you to know how much I loved your photos of Porter. What an amazing photographer you are! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with my sister so that me and my family can see our new little nephew/cousin. It's the next best thing to being there in person. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL and I know Cass and Ammon will always be grateful for you for capturing such beautiful memories. I just wish we had one of you living near us... Cassidy talks about you all the time, I'm so grateful she has you as a friend.
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete