Saturday, January 1, 2011

The BEST Christmas present.....

Mister "B" didn't want to come out of his nice comfy warm place in his momma's belly when it was time so he had to be kicked out 5 days after his due date (which they think was a week off already!) because his momma was DONE! And it's a good thing they did because he weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 5.6oz!! By far the biggest newborn that I have ever photographed but he was sooo cute and squishy and just perfect! His brothers are for sure in LOVE with him. They were concerned about him the whole time I was taking pictures. It was fun to hold him and remember that my Tanner was that same size when he was born! I had forgotten how big he was! It's funny how time makes you forget the little things like that.


Arriving only 2 days before Christmas...I think this is for sure the best present this sweet family could have asked for!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

blog signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm OBSESSED! I love, love, love them! Can't wait to see the rest. :) It was so fun to do these and the boys had a great time playing. They've been talking about the icicles all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...these are breathtaking! I love all my grandsons to pieces...and my daughter and son-in-law for giving me such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...these are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that last one! I remember those santa arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!! I love the pictures and Marissa looks absolutely gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete