Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Schuyler {Idaho Senior}

We had the opportunity to go to Boise, Idaho for Thanksgiving this year to be with my Husband's family. It was great to be around so much family that we don't get to see very often. While we were there it snowed and it was FREEZING! That weather again proved why I do NOT ever want to live there. Seriously..I think one night it was like -3 or something crazy like that. Too cold to even enjoy the snow.

Anyway, while there, I had the pleasure of taking some senior photos of my husbands cousin. He's quite the stud don't you think ladies?! Schuyler is one of the NICEST guys I know. Such a gentleman and just super sweet. I was fun spending a little while getting to know him a little better. He even braved the FREEZING temperatures and LAID down in the snow!!! I may have just jokingly suggested it but really....he's NUTS! Such a good sport to do these for his sweet mother. I'm glad we did them..I think they turned out great!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your senior year Schuyler!!! I really can't believe you are that old already!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Great job Bethany. I can't believe this is him! wow.

    ReplyDelete