Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Liam~17 days}

Meet my newest nephew!
One of the perks of having your newborn nephew live with you...trying new poses and ideas! I don't usually like to do newborns past the 2 week mark but I must say...once he was asleep...he was a CHAMPION! A perfect model! He was even doing so good that I just kept snapping away and missed Carson's dentist appointment! I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures of this little guy to come!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

blog signature

4 comments:

  1. WOW he is totally a Davenport! So cute, can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you'd put pictures of him on here!! SO CUTE! Give MaReesa a big hug for me and tell her I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job bethany!!! i love the bucket with the orange blanket!! and i'm glad the mesh worked out for you. nolan just didn't want to cooperate for you!! what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete