Friday, October 1, 2010

{Garret, Nathan & Julia}

It's been over a year I think since the last time I took these kiddos' pictures. They have grown a bunch...Especially Miss Juila! He was just 8 months old the last time I photographed her. Now look at her! SO DANG CUTE! She's a wild one though...how could she not with 4 older brothers?! She can hold her own! I was worried that I wasn't going to get ANY pictures in focus of these 3 because they are so fast and full of energy...but alas..we got some pretty darn cute ones if I do say so myself.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment