Sunday, August 22, 2010

{Brandon}

It's that time of year again! Here's my first Senior of the 2011 graduating class. It was SOO MUCH FUN doing these pictures! It was awesome to try new things. I haven't really taken any "sports" photos before so this was fun to try. Thanks Brandon and Angie for being such good sports about the whole thing. Here's a preview...I totally finished them like I said I would. I had so much fun editing them I couldn't stop my self...so even though it's now 3:30 am...they are DONE!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And this last one is just for FUN!



blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Those are great! He has some awesome teeth!! Love the basketball one, very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! Good work!! I liked the sports ones too.
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete