Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another AMAZING Family




I met this BEAUTIFUL family about 6 1/2 years ago when we moved to Tigard Oregon. I taught Aubrey in Young Women's and have loved her ever since. My kids love her as well. And Mister Joesph just returned from a 2 year mission in New York so we got to head back down there to see their whole family all back together for the first time in over 2 years! I was soo glad she asked me to take a few family pictures for them while we were there visiting.

I loved how these turned out....Mostly in B&W but don't worry...they are all in color as well on your CD which you should be getting any day now! Enjoy your sneak peak!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment