Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{3 /12 Months old}

Can you believe it?!? She's a chunk but how could you not just fall in LOVE with all those rolls and those blue, blue eyes?!? I think she is the BEST baby I've ever photographed. I'm usually pretty nervous when it comes to photographing 3 month old's because they can't sit up and they are usually just kind of cranky...BUT Miss "L" proved me WRONG! She was PERFECT! She didn't cry once. She just looked right in to my lens as if she just knew it was her time to shine. It was truly a pleasure to photograph this beautiful family. You can see and feel the LOVE they have for each other and for that precious baby girl.
Congrats on your new FAMILY!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment