Thursday, May 27, 2010

{2 years old}

This little guy had a special 2nd birthday...he's Grandparents from out-of-state got to come and help him celebrate! What a lucky little guy! I used to think that I never wanted to have a kid with red hair but he totally changed my mind...I mean...really...how could you not just fall in love with him?!? As you can see he adores his big sister and wants to do everything just like her. It was great to follow this sweet family around and we even lucked out on some great weather!

I hope you enjoy your little sneak peak...I'll have your gallery done this weekend! I hope there's enough here to tide you over till then?!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment