Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Growing Families

This cute family is related to me...They are my cousins. It was great to have them here for Thanksgiving. My uncle cooked an AMAZING turkey. While they were here I did these family photos for them. My cousin Tyler is on a mission so they had a life size cardboard cut out of him. They used it at his sisters wedding. He's a little pale in the photos but I think they turned out pretty darn cute.


Of course we had to get one of the 2 people that started this beautiful family.


The whole GANG!


A picture of all the siblings...with the newest addition.


I love this one of the girls...sooo HOT! You ladies look GREAT!



And once I was done with their photos, my Brother and his family got there and we did a quick family session for them. I LOVE the girls' matching outfits. Calleigh did a GREAT job picking them out.



It's amazing how every time I take their pictures they seem to just keep getting bigger and bigger...has anyone figured out how to slow time down yet???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment