Friday, November 13, 2009

A few more of my little guy...I just can't seem to get enough of him!

Ok...so there are a TON...not just a FEW....but I got so many cute ones this day that it was just tooooo hard to choose! I did narrow it down I promise....but seriously..can you blame me?!? Look how YUMMY he is!!!! Preston is such a GOOD baby. We couldn't ask for anything more...well, I would have liked him to not poop on all my backdrops but...I guess that's a little too much to ask for from a newborn huh?! This is him one week ago. He was 2 weeks and 4 days old in these pictures and still so moldable. I love it!!!!
































2 comments:

  1. Love that last one! Cute hat! I hope I have energy to take so many of my baby when she comes! I thought I would with Addy and didn't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO ADORABLE! I miss mr cheeks! We need to visit. I love the bum in the air shot! AWESOME job! Love them allll!!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete