Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Miss "A"

I have been waiting very patiently for this little beauty to enter the world, right along with her parents and 4 brothers! She will be spoiled for sure! She was pretty much awake during the entire session....minus a few shots where I caught her with her eyes closed...but only for a second. She is the tiniest little baby that I've ever held...I was nervous that I might break her she was so tiny. She was about 6lbs 7oz that day. It was such a pleasure doing these...if only she lived at my house so I could take pictures of her all day long and try all my crazy ideas?!? Here's just a few of my favorites. Thanks for letting play with your sweet baby girl.










2 comments:

  1. ohhhhh so sweet! I want another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's so darling! I've been wanting to stop by so badly to meet her but my boys have runny noses... Darn! She's beautiful. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete