Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OH SO Happy!!!

This family was so fun to work with! Just look at Mr. "C" Isn't he just the cutest little guy ever? He was so happy and full of smiles the whole time! I couldn't get enough of him. I really wanted to take him home with me, he was that cute! Thanks guys for letting me come take your photos. You have a beautiful little family. You better watch that little one though...he's gonna have girls all over him! :) Here's you little preview of my favorites from our session on Saturday. I should have your CD in the mail on Wednesday.









3 comments:

  1. HOW ADORABLE! That little guy looks like such a sweetheart! Good job Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a ham. I love it when they are hams! I love the teacup!! Goodwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Thanks for the sneek peek, I can't wait to get the disc in the mail so I can see the rest! Thanks again, you were great to work with!

    ReplyDelete